Phone: 0800 28 29 26
To check your eligibility for a COVID-19 vaccination, click here.
If you do not receive an invitation by then please contact the national booking 0800 number - 0800 28 29 26 or click on the purple box below to book into one of our DHB run Vaccination Clinics.
For more information, visit immunisation.northernregion.health.nz
To register for your FREE COVID-19 Vaccine Phone - 0800 28 29 26 – 8am until 8pm - Monday to Sunday.
- The Northland COVID-19 0800 number (0800 28 29 26) is now staffed by a health call centre. They are still experiencing a large volume of calls so please be patient.
- At this time we do not have any walk-in availability. We will advise if this changes.
- You do not need to know your National Health Index number (NHI) to book an appointment.
- It is really important that you provide your full legal name – not an alias name or a nickname.
- Please do not turn up any earlier than 15 minutes prior to your appointment and we ask that you respect our COVID-19 Vaccination Community Clinic staff, who are working tirelessly to vaccinate our community.
Māori Health Providers are hosting COVID-19 vaccination clinics for Māori aged 16 years and older. For more information about making a booking or local walk-in clinics contact a provider on the number below.
Māori Health Provider Contact numbers
Whakawhiti Ora Pai - 09 409 7880
Te Ha Oranga - 09-439 3013 Option 1
Ngāti Hine Health Trust - 0800 272 4842
Hauora Hokianga / Hokianga Health - 09 4057509 ext. 709
Te Hau Ora O Ngāpuhi - 0800 484 006 Option 1
Te Hau Āwhiowhio ō Otangarei Trust - 0800 120 916
Te Hiku Hauora - 0800 808 4024
Te Rūnanga o Whaingaroa, Kāeo COVID-19 Vaccination Centre - 0800 465 236
Kia A Ora Ngātiwai - 09 435-4586