We are vaccinating anyone aged 12 and over. You can Walk-in or make a Booking.
- 8am - 6pm, Monday - Friday
- 10am - 4pm, Weekends
- Closed on Statutory Holidays
- Offering reduced hours following Christmas and New Years, 10am to 2pm
- We will return to usual hours the week commencing 10 January 2022
Bookings and Enquiries:
- To make a booking or if you have an enquiry, please call 03 442 3682 or 027 442 3682
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine is an important step you can take to protect yourself, your kaumātua and whānau from the effects of the virus. For more information on the COVID-19 vaccines and eligibility visit Ministry of Health - COVID-19 vaccines
The majority of routine vaccinations can now be administered before, after, or at the same time as your COVID-19 vaccinations. The exception to this is the Zostavax (shingles) vaccine where a 7-day gap before or after receiving the Pfizer COVID-19 is advised. If you have any questions, please discuss with your healthcare provider.