Phone: (07) 544 0771
Fax: (07) 544 0771
This pharmacy provides pre-departure supervised rapid antigen tests for people who are travelling.
Please call 07 5440771 to book an appointment.
- The cost is $50.00
- You are required to provide your passport to match details against the certificate
- It is the responsibility of the individual to ensure that the test is within the period of time required by the country they are entering
- It is the responsibility of the individual to ensure that a RAT is a valid COVID status verification method for the country they are entering.
- Maungatapu Pharmacy takes no responsibility if either of these conditions are not met.
Please phone 07 5440771 to arrange a time for your test (30 minutes notice required).
Proof of travel or court supplied form required.
Supervised rapid antigen testing (RATs) is for unvaccinated people with no COVID-19 symptoms, who require evidence of a negative COVID-19 test result to travel within New Zealand, or for entry into a court of law.
- For travel, the test must be done within the 72 hours prior to travel (preferably within 24 hours). See the Unite against COVID-19 website for more travel advice.
- For court attendance, the test must be done within 24 hours.
For more information about rapid antigen testing, view the Ministry of Health website.