Phone: (09) 834 6600
Fax: (09) 834 8601
This clinic provides pre-departure testing for people who are traveling overseas. Please call to book an appointment.
This practice provides Covid-19 testing to enrolled patients. Please call the practice on (09) 834 6600 to book an appointment.
Auckland under Red traffic light
You may NOT need a test if:
your employer has asked you to get a test and you do not meet below criteria
To ask questions about this, please call Healthline 08003585453
You ONLY need a test if you:
- Have ANY RESPIRATORY SYMPTOMS should have a COVID-19 test
- Are a close contact of someone with COVID-19
- Have been told to get a test by a health official, including if you have a +ve RAT result
- Are required to have a test under a mandatory testing order
- Work directly with COVID-19 positive patients
- Are attending a procedure at DHB hospital and have been asked to get a test
We will be performing COVID-19 swab by appointment only in the car park, in your car, wearing full PPE. If no appointment is available we may direct you to the closest testing centre.
The clinic doors will remain CLOSED and only patients who have been TRIAGED AS NEEDING ESSENTIAL OR EMERGENCY CARE will be allowed at the clinic. Please call us from the car park or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please be patient and please be kind – our staff work extremely hard at all times to cater to your needs. If the phone lines are busy, please email – someone will get back to you.
Please call the practice for more information.