Community RAT Collection centres can be drive through or walk-in.
- It’s essential that people order and collect a RAT kit if they are a close contact, have cold and flu symptoms or if they are visiting a vulnerable person.
- If you have been asked by a health professional or are uncomfortable using a RAT test, you should present to a testing centre to get a COVID-19 PCR swab.
- It’s really important that anyone awaiting a test result or who is a close contact should be self-isolating and not leaving the house for any reason.
- If you’re coming to collect RATs kits, you can also collect a RATs kit for each of your household members.
The COVID-19 Healthline kaimahi support people with information and advice about COVID-19. This includes clinical advice about symptoms and non-clinical advice about testing locations – Call free on 0800 358 5453
Information for Community RATS Collection Centre opening and closing is updated frequently, however there may be occasions a testing site may close with minimal notice for reasons that include but are not limited to:
- long queues at a Community testing centre that may cause walk-in or traffic safety issues
- when the number of queued cars exceed the time remaining to complete the testing before the site is due to close
- severe weather conditions that may impact staff and members of the public health and safety at our testing sites.
- any unforeseen stock delivery or technical issues that will heavily affect operations of a testing site.
For more information about COVID-19 in the Auckland Region please click on link to Auckland Regional Public Health Service
Rapid antigen tests (RATs) can be ordered and then collected at this site.
- You are able to receive a box of masks when picking up some RAT tests for yourself and your whanau.
- You will more than likely receive medical masks, however some people may receive N95s as they may be at higher risk of developing severe COVID-19
This site offers free face masks when people are collecting RATs (subject to availability).