Phone: (09) 477 2090
Fax: (09) 477 2091
We are vaccinating our patients as quickly as possibly and are ahead of the national rollout schedule - so we invite all our patients 16yrs+ to start booking - see https://hzmedical.co.nz/vaccine/
We are prioritise appointments for Covid-19 vaccinations as follows:
1. Our enrolled patients take priority - with special appointment slots reserved for them. If you wish to take the opportunity to join our patients and enrol with us – you can do this online on our website - Bookings OPEN
2: AUT Millennium staff (and businesses/organisations) in AUT Millennium – Bookings OPEN
3. AUT Millennium members - Bookings OPEN
4. General Public - Bookings OPEN
We also maintain a Reserve On-call List : OPEN and ACTIVE.
We now have an extra vaccinator and increased capacity from 1 September 2021 - contact us!
You can book an appointment as follows:
- use our contact form (select covid vaccination from the drop down) on our website at https://hzmedical.co.nz/contact/
email the practice with your details, age, group and contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- use our online patient portal (enrolled patients only)
Do not phone or leave phone messages.
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine is an important step you can take to protect yourself, your kaumātua and whānau from the effects of the virus. For more information on the COVID-19 vaccines and eligibility visit Ministry of Health - COVID-19 vaccines
If you are getting a flu, MMR or other vaccine, it will affect timing of the COVID-19 vaccination. Please discuss with your health provider.