Phone: 0800 484 006
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine is an important step you can take to protect yourself, your kaumātua and whānau from the effects of the virus. For more information on the COVID-19 vaccines and eligibility visit Ministry of Health - COVID-19 vaccines
If you are getting a flu, MMR or other vaccine, it will affect timing of the COVID-19 vaccination. Please discuss with your health provider.
Come use our Vaccination service:
- Covid vaccinations via online booking, our 0800 number or we accept Walk Ins
- Visit 113 Broadway, Kaikohe
- All other times, book an appointment via COVID Vaccination Healthline on 0800 28 29 26 (8am to 8pm, 7 days)
- Mobile Out reach vaccinations are available on Friday. Please make an appointment.
If you do not have a phone you can book online via the link below (click on the Purple Box).
- Bookings are available on Monday and Tuesday between 9am and 7pm
- COVID-19 vaccinations are now at 113 Broadway and are no longer offered at the St John site.
TE HAU ORA O NGĀPUHI (THOON) as the health provider for Te Rūnanga-Ā-Iwi-O-Ngāpuhi (TRAION) Group is providing COVID-19 vaccinations. Call 0800 484 006 to make an appointment.