Next drive-through COVID-19 and influenza vaccination clinics:
|Tuesday 11th May||Patutahi Marae||3:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Wednesday 12th May||Muriwai Marae||3:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Sunday 15th May||Matai Section (Childres Road next to Netball Courts)||10:00am - 1:00pm|
|Monday 16th May||Matawai Reserve (Corner Raumati & Terrace Street||3:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Tuesday 17th May||Waerenga-o- Kuri Community Hall||3:00pm – 5:00pm|
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine is an important step you can take to protect yourself, your kaumātua and whānau from the effects of the virus. For more information on the COVID-19 vaccines and eligibility visit Ministry of Health - COVID-19 vaccines
The majority of routine vaccinations can now be administered before, after, or at the same time as your COVID-19 vaccinations. The exception to this is the Zostavax (shingles) vaccine where a 7-day gap before or after receiving the Pfizer COVID-19 is advised. If you have any questions, please discuss with your health provider.
- Have your FREE COVID shot without a trip to town
- Turanga Health is bringing you the opportunity to have all your COVID Shots in your community closer to you.
- We are vaccinating and there will be COVID shots available administered by a certified vaccinator.
- In the event of a Tangihanga at any scheduled marae, an alternative venue will be
- We can vaccinate children aged 12+ when they come with a parent or caregiver.
- Just turn up, no appointment is required, walk-ins encouraged
- This service is available to the community and will assist parents of young children, elderly and those with medical dependencies to receive their vaccinations.
- Call Turanga Health on (06) 869 0457
- Turanga Health - Home | Facebook