Any material on this website may be reproduced provided that:
- the content is not changed
- it is not sold
- the material is not used to promote or endorse any product or service
- it is not used in an inappropriate or misleading context
- any disclaimers included on the published information are reproduced on the material
- an acknowledgment of the source is included.
Please note, this does not apply to any logos, emblems and trade marks on the website, the website’s design elements, or any photography or imagery. If you wish to reproduce any of these, please contact us to discuss: email@example.com
For any queries, please email us.
Privacy and security
For you to get the most out of using our website, Te Hiringa Hauora|Health Promotion Agency, “we" or "us" need to collect some personal information about you. We will protect your personal information, and will only collect, use, store, and share it in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020, including (where applicable) the Health Information Privacy Code 2020.
- what information is collected by us through your use of our website;
- how your information will be used, stored, and shared; and
- how you can access and change your personal information.
- we collect personal information about you, including any information that is emailed through to us and use it to provide you with the services you have asked us for;
- we share your information with our internal staff members who have authorisation to access it; and
- we store your information securely and will protect it from unauthorised access, use, modification, or disclosure.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us:
Te Hiringa Hauora/Health Promotion Agency - firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal information we collect
- Any information you share in the emails you send to our email address
- Aggregated, anonymous information about visitors to our website
- Anonymous and aggregated information about visitors to our website including website usage statistics.
How we use your information
The personal information we collect from you via our website will be used to provide you with the services you have asked us for.
Will my information be shared with anyone else?
We may share the personal information that we collect about you as follows:
- when we need to give some employees, contractors, agents and advisers access to the information you provide us to ensure that our website works properly. This includes our providers that host or maintain data centres where your information is processed or stored, or that operate service platforms and other infrastructure and systems on our behalf; and
- as otherwise permitted by the Privacy Act 2020 and where applicable, the Health Information Privacy Code 2020.
We may share anonymous and aggregated information about visitors to our website with public sector health agencies and other organisations and individuals that have an interest in our organisation.
This website collects statistical information which is used for making the site faster and easier to use. Information from your visit is combined with the data from all site visitors and presented as statistical information on overall site use. To do this, the website uses "cookies" and other tracking technologies.
Find out more about the cookies and tracking technologies we use:
The website uses "session" cookies. Session cookies are temporary bits of information that are erased once you exit your web browser window or otherwise turn your computer off. Session cookies are used, for example, to improve navigation on this site, and to collect aggregated statistical information.
The website may use "persistent" cookies: Persistent cookies are more permanent bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer and stay there unless you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for a number of purposes, such as helping to determine what areas of the website visitors find most valuable, and customising the website based on your preferences on an ongoing basis. The website server only knows that an unidentified visitor with your cookies has returned to the website and not any personally identifiable information.
The website may use "web beacons" (also known as internet tags, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, anonymous identifiers and invisible GIFs): A web beacon is a tiny graphic on a web page or in an email message that is used to track pages viewed or messages opened. Web beacons tell the website server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor’s computer. Web beacons may be placed on online advertisements that bring people to hpa.org.nz and on different pages of the website. Web beacons provide us with information on how many times a page is opened and which information is consulted.
The website uses both First Party and Third Party web beacons and cookies. Third Party web beacons and cookies are used for the purpose of marketing this website to people that may find benefit from the services included on the website.
Other tracking technologies
The following Google Analytics Display Advertising Features are enabled for this website:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations.
The following Adwords Features are enabled for this website:
- Affinity audiences
- Custom affinity audiences
- Similar audiences
- Demographic and location targeting.
This means that this website is enabling Google Analytics to collect data about traffic to this site through cookies and anonymous identifiers in addition to data collected through standard Google Analytics implementations.
Our website will not share precise location information with Google without your prior explicit consent.
Use of Monsido
Monsido is a monitoring and automation tool used to help improve the website’s user experience and functionality through Web Accessibility, Content Quality Assurance, Data Privacy and Performance among other utilities. We primarily use Monsido to help in the optimisation of our websites to provide users with a better experience.
You can choose to enable or disable the use of some cookies and other tracking technologies on this website. Cookies that are necessary to the operation of this website and for the provision of the services you have requested will continue to function regardless of whether you have provided consent. Other types of cookies and tracking technologies will be turned off until you provide explicit consent. As a result, the functionality of hpa.org.nz may be reduced until you choose to provide explicit consent.
You can opt-out of any of the Google Analytics Advertising Features by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ which is where users can download the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser Add-On.
You can also opt out by going to Google Ad Settings, which allows users to turn off the amount and type of data you are sharing.
More information about opting out can be obtained from http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
How is my information stored?
We take your privacy seriously and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is stored in a secure environment and protected from unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure.
We store our data (including your personal information) on a secure Microsoft Azure cloud platform and we use Microsoft Office 365 applications. We protect our data with all reasonable technical and process controls. We retain personal information in compliance with the requirements of the Public Records Act 2005.
For how long is my information held?
We will only hold your personal information as long as it is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used.
Where any information (which may include personal information) provided to or through our website constitutes a public record, it will be retained as required by the Public Records Act 2005.
How do I access and change my information?
You can ask us to provide you with the information we hold about you and request corrections to it.
If we have a good reason for refusing a request for correction, you are entitled to ask that a statement be attached to the information that the correction that was requested was not made. If you would like to see the information we hold about you or request a correction, please contact us at email@example.com
The stronger our immunity, the stronger our community.
Our immunity against COVID-19 is incredibly important.
The vaccine brings more possibilities for all of us.